In life I'm always a day late and a dollar short, so it only seems natural that I'm one month behind the rest of the blogging world with a Gotein giveaway.
So if you haven't yet heard, Gotein is a powdered protein supplement that has only 100 calories and 24 of the needed essential vitamins and minerals. Gotein comes in three different flavors; chocolate, vanilla, strawberry.
Heres how it works:
- Drink 1/3 of a standard 16.9 oz water bottle. Add the powder. The less water in the bottle the thicker the drink will be.
- Swirl so the power doesn't get stuck in the cap, then shake until completely mixed in.
- Drink and enjoy.
What I like about Gotein:
- The chocolate tastes like iced hot chocolate
- Easy to use
- Curbed my post-run appetite just enough to let me get in a nice stretching session
What I didn't like about Gotein:
- That they advertise to use a plastic water bottle? Why not a reusable one? Plastic water bottles aren't very environmentally friendly.
- If you don't mix it enough, there are chunks. Made that mistake the first time. Protein chunks do not taste yummy.
- I'm anti supplements. While it was great to be given this opportunity, I don't believe that supplements or processed items offer higher quality vitamins and minerals then natural foods.
So if you haven't yet had your chance to give Gotein a go, NOWS THE TIME!!! To win your own samples of Gotein is easy, just leave one comment below for each:
- Must be a Chicago Runner Girl follower (mandatory)
- EXTRA ENTRY: Head on over to Facebook and like Gotein
- EXTRA ENTRY: Tell me your plans for the 4th of July
Its that simple. Giveaway ends one week from today, July 5th at midnight.