I thought that I would make a check list of spectator must-have's for this weekend so that I don't disappoint and bring my A game:
- Great signage, can a sign for the hubby have glitter on it?
- Make sure to have noise makers
- Bring a camera
- Possibly a megaphone? I don't actually own one of these...but maybe I could get my hands on one
- Bring my maniac screaming voice so that the hubs can hear me
- Wear something distinctly loud so that I can be seen amongst the crowd
- Know the course and let my runner know where I'll be standing
- Every man for himself, if you can't keep up with me on the sidelines cheering then I will have to leave you behind
- Lots and lots of coffee and snacks
- Carb load and work just as hard as the runners from the sideline
The last race I actually spectated was YEARS and YEARS ago, like maybe 2004, so I'm nervous that I'm a little rusty in the sideline support category. And I'm not exactly certain what my sign should say...
Any great ideas for signage?
Sideline support tips?